The Roosevelt New Orleans, New Orleans, United States of America
Upon completion of “New Orleans Summer Cancer Meeting” attendees will be able to :
• Understand immunomodulation as a therapeutic tool against different tumor types; clinical use of checkpoint inhibitors and others in oncology and hematology.
• Learn how to treat complications from immunotherapy such as pneumonitis, colitis, thyroid disorders, hypophysitis, nephritis, and many others.
• Apply molecular biomarkers results into the treatment algorithm of each individual patient.
• Understand and implement a multidisciplinary approach in the management of brain tumors: radiotherapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy and assessing neurological complications.
• Recognize the importance of tumor genetic phenotype in the management of different solid tumor types and malignant hematologic diseases: from prognostic value to predictive impact and potential therapeutic target.
• Learn novel carcinogenic pathways recently discovered as well a new indications from therapies approved by the US FDA for different malignant diseases.
• Learn and apply state-of-the-art management of oncologic patient: Precision Medicine, Alternative Medicine, Supportive of Care, and Survivorship Programs.
• Understand the challenges for oncology practices in 2017: MACRA implementation and other issues.