This module is for medical practitioners with an interest in gastric cancer.
By the end of the module, you should be able to:
• Understand the mechanisms and biology behind angiogenesis.
• Understand which biomarkers to select pre and post treatment.
• Understand which drugs, antibodies or combinations to use and when.
• Understand which patients would benefit from the latest developments.
• Understand the latest clinical trials in gastric cancer.
This module requires the learner to have a good, stable internet connection and runs best on INTERNET EXPLORER 7 AND ABOVE, and MOZILLA FIREFOX on either Windows or MacOS. FLASH ADD ON is also required to run this module.
If you are viewing this module on an iPad (through a browser), please download the free Articulate Mobile Player beforehand. Other tablet devices may not be compatible - please check for Flash compatibility.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
ecancer and Prof Gordon McVie have no actual or potential conflict of interest whatsoever which impinges on the making, peer reviewing and dissemination of this e-learning module which was made possible with support from Lilly Oncology and Beckman Coulter Life Sciences.