This module is designed to support the professional development of oncologists.
By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Describe the mechanisms and clinical implication of endocrine resistance.
- Define an evidence-based algorithm for the management of hormone-positive breast cancer progressing on an endocrine therapy.
- Define a differential algorithm for primary and secondary endocrine-resistant breast carcinoma.
- Establish a paradigmatic sequential path of clinical utility to drive therapeutic decision-making of your working group.
- Illustrate the hypothetical role of CDK4/6 inhibitors in neoadjuvant and adjuvant setting of care.
- Assess adequately and treat early the preventable adverse events of CDK4/6 inhibitors with a special focus on neutropenia.
Requisitos del sistema
This module requires the learner to have a good, stable internet connection and runs best on INTERNET EXPLORER 7 AND ABOVE, and MOZILLA FIREFOX on either Windows or MacOS. FLASH ADD ON is also required to run this module.
If you are viewing this module on an iPad (through a browser), please download the free Articulate Mobile Player beforehand. Other tablet devices may not be compatible - please check for Flash compatibility.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Política de divulgación
ecancer and everyone involved in the development of this module has no actual or potential conflict of interest whatsoever which impinges on the making, peer reviewing and dissemination of this e-learning module which was made possible through an unrestricted educational grant from Pfizer.
Production of this module was funded by an unrestricted grant from Pfizer.